Thank you for beeing part of the Life Science Innovation Day 2019! If you wish to recieve all the presentations presented on LSID 2019 contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supported by Slovak Ministry of Health, the second edition of The Life Science Innovation Day (LSID) aims to support quality of science base and applied research in Slovakia with the focus on early and personalised diagnostics, drug formulas and innovative therapeutic methods. The main goal is to bring together public scientific research institutions, universities, start-ups, private companies and leaders active in Slovakia and create a platform for discussion and cooperation. Particularly those institutions and international companies are addressed, which are offering or looking for concrete innovative solutions. In view of Slovakia, the current quality of science base including area of biomedicine is still below EU average. LSID brings the specific support to improve academia-business cooperation and enhance attractiveness of the country for pharmaceutical or biotech companies.
- Peter Kompalla, Executive Board Member of the German – Slovak Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Martin Smatana, Institute of Health Policy
- Lukáš Plank, Department of Pathology, Comenius University Jessenius Medical Faculty and University Hospital Martin
- Michal Mego, National Institute of Oncology
- Jan Strnádel, Biomedical Center, Comenius University Jessenius Medical Faculty and University Hospital Martin
- Ján Tkáč, Glycanostics, Slovak Academy of Sciences
- Peter Zvara, Odensee University Denmark, Comenius University Jessenius Medical Faculty and University Hospital Martin
- Miriama Šimunková, The Faculty of Chemical and Food Technology, Slovak University of Technology
- Zoltan Chadaide, Brainomix Limited, University of Oxford, In collaboration with University Hospitals in Bratislava, Košice, Martin, Trnava and Skalica
- Igor Lacík, Slovak Academy of Sciences – Polymer Institute
- Ján Rosocha , Associated Tissue Bank, MEDIPARK
- Richard Imrich, National Institute of Rheumatology
- Auvo Kaikkonen, European Investment Bank